The old reality was about delivering print products, getting them off to the printer and you're job was done.
Not so with Software.
Managing production: old reality
You need a system of continous learning and flow.
- Structure projects about learning
- Every project starts with uncrertainty and you have to embrace uncertainty to succeed.
- Implement tests and change direction, adjust and keep going forward.
- Which Equals continuous learning.
- Build, measure, learn.
Managing stakeholders: old reality
- Deliverables and output
- Easy to measure
- But Deliverables only don't make a success
- This approach Doesnt work in continous learning
- What is the actual outcome?
Outcome across your portfolio:
- Do your customers love your product?
- Will they buy it, sign up, use it?
- Growth: figure out how to grow
Moving at the same rhythm as the business means answering key questions together.